Saturday 27 April 2013

Winter Blues Moan

Boy oh boy do I have the Winter Blues and it is not even Winter yet. I really have been a bit slack this last month.

My husband has been in Wellington for almost two months now and to be honest it is really quite depressing him being away for so long. Plus he is my main photographer anyway one more week and he shall be home.

I have had heaps of amazing outfits this last month and I haven't even been able to snap any shots of them. I may have to have a fashion show when my husband gets home, just so that I can get these gorgeous outfits up on here. I really do despise the 'SELFIE' shot, I don't like them one bit.

I may have to look in it too buying my a proper camera with and stand and timer, so that I don't need anyone to take photos for me, so if anyone has some suggestions please share.

Along with having the 'Winter Blues' before Winter, I am going to have a bit of a moan. We are a small country and our options are limited when it comes to Plus-size shopping!

So KMART, what is happening will your Plus size collection, what happened to yous?? I have some amazing pieces from you's, but all I have to say at the moment is a huge BOOOOO!!!! Ugly, Ugly, Ugly!!!

FARMERS, WILD CHILD , Oh my goodness, move with the times, I use to get some amazing pieces from you's too, what has happened?????? It is all UGLY, UGLY AND UGLY and has been for quite sometime now. Do you seriously think women in New Zealand are getting smaller!! Is it becoming too costly to produce Plus-sized clothing, answers please, give your faithful customers some answers. It is so annoying that I can't rely on either of these stores to find a nice outfit to step out it. If I was size 16 maybe!! but I am not and I am not the only one in New Zealand COME ON!!!

EZIBUY, SARA, Come on, get some new stuff in already and give us another STORE, that is why you don't sell them, it's because you don't have enough stores, even though I love shopping online, I like a Mall fix or two every week as well. These are three stores I use to shop at religiously, because the prices were good and they USE to have GOOD TASTE, NOT ANYMORE, I am absolutely horrfied at the state all of there Plus-size collections are in!! Jingas first post back and all I am doing is moaning hehe. Sorry about it I just had to get it out there. Because I have been totally unispired by my usual haunts.

On a more happy note, I am really loving City Chic these past few months, Plus I wanted to give a big SHOUT OUT to all the Staff members at City Chic St Lukes, you all make shopping that extra bit fun, Thank you, thank you, thank you all soo much. :)

Love and Light xox

No comments:

Post a Comment