Saturday 9 March 2013

Aussie Curves - Retro

My goodness this week has been so hectic, I have been trying to do my Retro post all week, I changed my time three times about what I was going to wear. In the end, I went for the polk-a-dots. I must admit that the RETRO LOOK got me thinking very hard about where I wanted to go with this look. Retro to me isn't necessarily what Retro is to others. Retro to me was the Paisley prints, PVC f@#k me boots and huge round glasses, which is definitely not my style at all.

If you were to ask me what Retro Kitchens are all about, then I would be able to give you answers straight way. What I thought was really dumb was that I didn't put two and two together. LOOSER!!

So as I said I changed my mind a few times about my outfit, I was going to go with a repeat offender, my Navy blue and white Sailor Dress, but realised it was Military week next week, so I will leave it for then. Today's chosen outfit is a recent addition to my closet. The style and cut of the dress is something I am very use too, but the polk-a-dots, not so much, but I thought this dress, the shoes and the glasses were very RETRO, once I figured out what Retro was of course hehe.

My husband and I went out this afternoon for a drive and to get some photos, I decided not to go with the Tea Party as I just wasn't felling up to it, however the location got me in the mood to getting some photos taken. Thanks my love.

























Dress - City Chic
Glasses - Rubi
Shoes - The Number One Shoe Warehouse
Necklace - Virtu 
Ring - Art Market - Tauranga


I will probably be catching you back here tomorrow for Military week. 

Love and Light xox.



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Margaret, Love this dress on you! Cute sunnies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look LOVELY! Love this. It's well sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't Reply Sophie, I have just seen this post after how months :) Thank you.

      Delete
  3. I wanted that dress when it came into the store but couldn't justify it at full price! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ezmae , I totally missed them when they were in store, I bought this one from the Outlet store at the Onehunga Dressmart. I must admit its not a huge favourite of mine, I probably wouldn't have brought if it wasn't 50% off the retail price.

      Delete
  4. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Thi, I will definitely check your blog out. Thanks so much for visiting me here.

      Delete
  5. love that dress. Very retro and love your colours too Marg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leish. xox, just seen your comment now.

      Delete