Monday 25 February 2013

Aussie Curves - Animalistic

This weeks Aussie Curves Outfit Photo Challenge theme is ANIMALISTIC. Well what can I say we are so lucky that Animal skin prints are back in again, we are also very lucky to be able to pick up gorgeous Animalistic garments everywhere these days. Last year I had so much of it I got a little sick of it and got rid of quite a few pieces. What I have in my closet now is either very recent additions or pieces that I just couldn't part with.

For this challenge I have gone with a Pencil Skirt that I purchased from City Chic about a month ago now, black tee is from Kmart, what I quite into is my cute accesories I have chosen for this out fit, my gorgeous little belt from Kmart as well and my necklace which was another from Diva. I also tried to go for a smoky, cat looking eye, I am no good at doing make-up and that was my first attempt at it, then I totally forgot to put some lip gloss on, anyway I managed to get some photos I like, so.....

I hope you like.

aussieoutfit-08


My go at the smoky - cat eye!!


That is me unleashing the animal within lol. Trying anyway! 

Skirt - City Chic
Belt/ Nails/ Tank top - Kmart
Necklace - Diva
Favourite Shoes - The Number One Shoe Warehouse

Hope you all have a great day. 

Love and Light xox

aussieoutfit-08

disclaimer_aussiecurves1

8 comments:

  1. you look foxy! the smokey eye looks great, love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, I bought them from Kmart so cheap $7, they are the new sticker ones and so easy to put on.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhhhh-mazing outfit! You look hoooooot. The skirt is mad for you lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, I love the pattern on the skirt, but to be honest it's not the most comfortable of skirts, it has glitter on it as well and everytime I wear it I end up with glitter all over my face and my neck, crazy but it happens.

      Delete
  3. Love it. Love the skirt, love the nails and the makeup and the necklace. This is a great look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocking that skirt! love the nails aswell!

    ReplyDelete