Monday 11 February 2013

OOTD - Picnic - Aussie Curves Catch-ups

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, not only is this post going to be a Aussie Curves Catch-up today, it's actually a Blog catch-up post as well. So today's outfit is my Picnic outfit, when I first saw this on the list I thought that is totally crazy, why do people dress up for picnics, then soon after I thought to myself, yes I am definitely one of those people. I admit I never use to be as a Picnic is usually about the food and the scenery, but I do.

Why? because I love picnics, it's a great opportunity to get outdoors and do something especially when the weather is fantastic, take a ball or some stale bread to feed the ducks, it's a chance for me to pull out my vintage picnic set that I absolutely neglected to take any photos of. Sadly I didn't take any photos when we went on our picnic, I only remembered to when I got home.

Today's outfit was very simple, a maxi dress with horizontal stripes, totally against all the rules taught to me about choosing the right patterns for my body shape, but I love this dress and it loves me hehe. I love material because it'stretch and comfortable. The necklace I bought from a place called Origin, my pink zebra striped jandals and a teal cardi because it was a little nippy.





Cardi - Maya - The Warehouse
Dress - Sara 
Necklace -  Origin
Watch - Takapuna market
Jandals - Capture 

That was my OOTD 

Love and Light xox

No comments:

Post a Comment