Tuesday 19 February 2013

Aussie Curves - Black & White

Aussie Curves Photo Challenge  - Black and White



aussieoutfit-08


I am back this week and Black and White is this weeks theme for the Aussie Curves Photo Challenge. For a long time I have thought that this combination of Black and White for day wear was boring, risky, and that it was probably best left for elegant and classy Black and White cocktail parties.





I have always been about the splash of colour everywhere, which is why I am really loving the "Colour Blocking" trend. However the recent "Black and White" trend I have to say has got me excited for the first time and I am loving all the Black and White pieces I have seen on the ASOS website and the City Chic website as well.

Obviously these photos are my Black and White look for the week. I think it's quite smart and something I am able to wear to work without looking like a waitress.


Black & White outfit

Black Scoop Neck Peplum - City Chic
Skirt - K mart
Shoes - The Number One Shoe Warehouse
Ring - Lovisa
Earrings - Diva
Flower - The Warehouse

That is me for today.

Love and Light xox
aussieoutfit-08

disclaimer_aussiecurves1

10 comments:

  1. Lovely MArgaret. My outfit still to be published is similar but that just shows good taste. By the way, would you consider taking down the validation thingy for comments? It makes it a disincentive to comment and you might get more people commenting without it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments and advice, I will try and figure out how to do that. I look forward to your Black and White Post!

      Delete
  2. I love this look Margaret, you look so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that peplum top (in black, and in my B&W post I'm wearing the white one). I'm such a whore for peplums, teehee. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie, yes I think I have the same bug at the moment too!!

      Delete
  4. I nearly wore the same outfit as you this week hehe, the exact same top and a stipey pencil skirt was my first thought! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think a like! It actually is quite a safe outfit I must say, but it's nice and simple, not so much Fashion forward, but very complimentary and all I had at the moment hehe. I love your outfit for your Black and White post.

      Delete
  5. You look lovely this week Margaret! Black and white really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit! Loving that skirt. I love black and white almost as much as I love stripes, but these days can't resist a pop of colour too. Sometimes though, it's pretty hard to resist an all black and white combo. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete