Friday 1 February 2013

Changing it up - Pixie style

I am over my hair at the moment and keep getting compliments from everyone about my cut, yes I should be happy about that, but I don't know what I was up to when I asked the hairdresser to cut my hair like this because I really don't like it. I suppose the only thing I love is that I don't have to style it every morning.  I am thinking of going short, but I'm not sure whether I would suit it, I am really loving the boy cuts for women too, so I have been surfing the net for cuts that may suit me and I think I may have found one.

Beth Ditto rocks a cut that I am pretty keen on giving a go, my husband however is not keen on the fact that I may have a boy cut in the next couple of weeks, so I may have to give him time to warm up to the idea. My mind is not certain yet, but I am pretty keen to give it a go.

Here is the cut I am thinking of sporting what do you's think??


According to many fashion rule books hehe because of the shape of my face and double chin-a-lin, if I was to go short that there should be some height. A little like this Ms Halle Berry I suppose,

 love all of Halle's short pixie cuts

I'd really love to see a photo of a double chinned woman sporting this 'do'. 

Love this pixie cut!

I also really like how this woman has given to her cut, by leaving more layers. I really need to learn how to do the smokey eye look.

Pixie cut

I really like the height on this one as well. Maybe I should just cut away at it a bit at a time! I think I need to see more pixie cuts on bigger women, to really make my mind up, I know I am going to cut it, just what style??

That is me for now I will keep you all updated on what I decide and maybe even take you to the hairdresser with me. 

Love and Light xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment