Friday 1 February 2013

OOTD - Stripes - Aussie Curves Catch-ups

It's Friday and my first week back at work for 2013 is almost all done in dusted I finished the week in Stripes. I had fun this dress today and I am definitely warming up to the camera. My husband is getting better as well. 

I chose this outfit because it was fun and well I am loving my above the knee dresses this week, I had a few options for this theme and I tried them all on, but the others were not working for me so here goes.







Jacket / dress - City Chic
Shoes - The Number One Shoe Warehouse
Necklace / Bangles - Virtu
Glasses - Rubi

I had to add the jacket because I love a splash of colour, but mainly because it was a bit chilly this morning, otherwise I would rock it without the jackets. 

So that is my stripes look for today. 

Love and Light xox




3 comments:

  1. love the dress, I seriously considered getting this one when it came out, its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this when it was in the shop I ended up ordering online for $40 such a score!

    ReplyDelete