Wednesday 6 February 2013

OOTD - Cotton and Boots - Aussie Curves Catch-up

Happy Cotton Anniversary to me!!


This has to be one of my favourite Wedding photos, we are doing a 'hongi' a traditional Maori custom. A lot of people tend to get his wrong in photos and at times looks too staged, however I think this is perfect, natural and the love is definitely overflowing in this shot.

Two years is huge these days, I look forward to many more.

Even thought yesterday was a special day for me the weather was horrible here in Auckland, grey skys and it was windy, so this called for a totally different look. I have been wearing a lot of dresses this Summer and to be honest I haven't had so many dresses I have loved to be able to choose and wear a different one everyday for two to three weeks, so I have been enjoying it. 

Yesterday's look was far from a dress, but I did want to show off my $5 boots, I'm a boots girl for sure, I love them short boots, tall boots, medium boots lol, but I have never had YELLOW boots, or paid $5 for a pair either. I noticed boots was also on my Aussie Curves catch up list sooooo, VOILA!!!


Obviously I'm at work, I got my workmate to take some shots this time. So I felt like I was really rocking this look yesterday. I love this BLUE peplum jacket from City Chic I have the same jacket in four different colours, they are great for work. I decided to dark chiffon layers down the middle, but a bit of bling at the top with my necklace and I love the fact that the buttons break the darkness a bit and my gorgeous YELLOW boots. The are definitely not everyone's cuppa tea, but they do look gorgeous one and sometimes you just have to know how to wear them. 

The boots were cheap because they were on the faulty table, they had a few black scuff marks on the suede, but it didn't take much to brush the scuff marks out. Absolute bargain. 


Jacket - City Chic
Black Chiffon button Top - Wild Child
Chiffon tunic - City Chic
Black Leggings - Wild Child
Boots - Rubi
Necklace - Diva

Last but not least, a big shout out to my handsome husband. I love you so much. 

Love and Light xox

No comments:

Post a Comment