Wednesday 20 February 2013

OOTD - Pretty Pink Shoes

Oh how I love my shoes!!! Obviously I have some shoes I want to show off. If I am going to be honest, I have never been one to wear heels and that includes wedges, although I have always loved the look of them, I was never comfortable in them. I think it was more of an excuse now, I was blaming my weight on not being able to even wear wedges. BUT hey, hey, hey it turns out I am an ultimate wedge wearer and now owner hehe.

If you have been keeping tuned to my blog, you will have noticed that I have a little collection of wedges now and that is definitely a recent collection, pretty much in the last 6 months anyway.

I bought this pair of shoes at the end of last year for my end of the year xmas party, but I didn't end up wearing them as we ended up going with a theme. I had put them away in a shoe bag and thought I had lost them and I couldn't remember where I put that shoe bag. I was totally devastated.

Last week, I found them they had been sitting in the boot of my car and I was so relieved to see that bag and because they are so comfy I decided to wear them to work today.







Aren't these shoes just gorgeous. I love them!! So that was my outfit for the day, I think there is some repeat offenders in this outfit, but hey REAL PEOPLE do the same!

Skater Dress - City Chic
Peplum Jacket - City Chic
Necklace - Virtu
Shoes - Bresley
Glasses - Rubi

That is my OOTD. 

Love and Light xox

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit. What a great use of colour! And those shoes are AMAZING. Seriously, I wonder if they're still for sale. I might have to go for a look-see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love them, so glad to have found them. I actually bought them at a Shoe Sale at a store that was going in to Liquidation, but I think I have mentioned the brand in the post. Thanks Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great outfit! And those shoes are amazing. I can see why you were devastated!

    I very rarely wear anything higher than a 1.5 inch heel, because I am a super duper klutz - but I love the look of these! Lucky for my bank account, they aren't available in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, my apologies, I have just seen this comment today. They are so comfortable too.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous outfit Margaret, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete