Monday 18 February 2013

Night and Day at Conference

I have truly returned to work, last week was so busy, I had a talk to give and then a Work Conference took up the rest of my week. I am quickly learning how dedicated I need to be to get regular posts up on my blog. Although I had fun with my outfits last week, I had little time to get photos of my outfits and I didn't even get a chance to take part in last weeks, Aussie Curves challenge. : (

Even though I had a busy week, the conference was absolutely amazing, inspiring even. It also provided  me with great opportunities to pull out some of my dresses I have been wanting to wear and post on here, now I am definitely in two minds about whether I should post these pathetic photos, these dresses are so beautiful and it almost feels like I am not doing them any justice. Yes the photos are very poor quality, I ended up doing 'selfies' which I absolutely hate to do, but I had to snap myself in some of these amazing dresses and outfits because I felt absolutely gorgeous in these dresses.

These dresses are very similar in style and the cut I love on me because I feel that it gives an illusion that my stomach is smaller then it actually is and as I am loving my legs these days, in this style dress they look fantastic.

I tell you, when more fuller figured women realise that all they need is a great bra to give them a waste and most importantly some shape a lot more women would feel a lot happier with how they look when they go to things such as Cocktail events and formal dinners.

I hope you all like the outfits, huge apologies about the photos, but as I said I felt great in the dresses and I am going to post them even if the photos are shitty.

This first outfit I bought to wear at a Wedding I went to at the end of last year, I have been itching to wear it again, I love the colour and so do many others, I actually done a double banger of this outfit last week, I wore this to the Cocktail Part at Conference last Wednesday night and I also wore it on Sunday at another cousins wedding. I love, love, love this dress.

Dress - City Chic
Flower - The Warehouse
Necklace \ Ring - Diva
Shoes - The Number One Shoe Warehouse



This outfit I wore to the Formal dinner of the Friday night, I decided to go Nautical as the event was held at the Auckland Viaduct above the Auckland Maritime Museum, it was an amazing night and I definitely had my boogie shoes on that evening. 

Dress - City Chic
Shoes - The Number One Shoe Warehouse
Bangle - Virtu 
Pearl Necklace used as Bracelet - Diva
Ring - Diva
Earrings - Tiffany&co

These were only my outfits for the evenings out, below are my some OOTDs.

Leggings - ASOS Curve
Necklace - Virtu
Top - City Chic
Glasses - Rubi
Ring - Lovisa
Shoes - The Number One Shoe Warehouse



Black Peplum - City Chic
Skirt - ASOS Curve 
Neckland and Earrings - Gifted



Black Lace Peplum Top - ASOS Curve
Skirt - Hunters Plaza 
Shoes - The Number One Shoe Warehouse
Glasses - Rubi
Necklace - Virtu 



These were my Night and Day outfits at my first Conference of the year.

Love and Light xox


No comments:

Post a Comment