Monday 4 February 2013

OOTN - LBD - Aussie Curves Catch-up

The little black dress, I was so excited about doing this post. The classic LBD suprisingly has only found it's way into my wardrobe within the last six months. My understanding of what is considered to an LBD is all about simple elegance and can make a women feel sexy as soon as she has put on the dress.

The perfect occasion came on Saturday, my husband and I were invited to a 21st birthday that was held on a boat down the Viaduct, the setting was so pretty and so right for my chosen OOTN. 

I went with the Capture Woman dress that I only bought at the beginning of December 2012. I sexed it up a little with the tan belt from City Chic with a gold buckle, so cute it definitely helped me acquire that bit of extra shape I was after.

The Lime green accents just gave me the extra va,va, voom for the night, it was a great night. 

As for the photo's once again the quality of them is pretty tragic and it was a bit of a pitty then it was getting to dark to take my photos and then the battery went flat on me, I really need to invest in a good camera. 

Here is my Little Black Dress outfit, 









Dress - Capture Woman
Necklance/ Earrings - Diva
Belt - City Chic
Bracelet - Pandora
Shoes - Overland 
Clutch - Gifted

I hope you all had a great Saturday night, I know I did. 

Love and Light xox

2 comments: