Monday 11 February 2013

FREE Delivery Worldwide - Love ASOS Curve

My first order has arrived, it has taken 9 working days to get to me here in Auckland, my anxious worries about the fit of the clothes has ended. The Lace peplum fits like a glove, it's perfect as for the leggings, I could probably go down one size, but are fine as they are. If you want to check out my first order here is the link (Pop goes the cherry - ASOS Curves ). I will remember that for the next order, well the one after the order I put through last Thursday.

Here's a sneak peek of what I will be expecting in my next shopping haul from ASOS Curve. Got to love Free Shipping, otherwise I wouldn't do it in such small doses.


Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Exclusive Leggings in Oxblood

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Floral Panel Leggings

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Pencil Skirt in Baroque Chain Print

I must admit that I am quite nervous about the Pencil skirt, but after taking some advice and great review from Rebecca of The plus side of me I had to give them a go and this could be the first of many. 

Have fun shopping!!!

Love and light xox



No comments:

Post a Comment