Wednesday 6 February 2013

Waitangi Day Special - New Dress Tradition

For those who don't know, Waitangi Day is a national public holiday, similar to Australia Day, it is definitely a CELEBRATION DAY for our family and we always like to do something family orientated. Whether it be going to Waitangi for the day and enjoying the many events that have been prepared or just plain going for a picnic somewhere.

Today we decided to head to Army Bay for the day, SUN, BEACH, FOOD, SUN, FOOD, BEACH. It was a fantastic day, remembering that we have been so lucky to be blessed with a day off in the middle of the week, it was awesome down time for all of us. 

I felt I needed to do a special post of the day, purely because I have noticed that for the past five years I have bought a new dress for every Waitangi Day, it's sort of a tradition I started for myself hehe. Just another reason to go shopping hehehe I suppose. I wish I had photos of every outfit I have had for the past five Waitangi Day Celebrations. Is this something you do maybe? Do you buy a new outfit for a annual celebration?

So this is my dress I bought especially for Waitangi, I hope you all like it!

Dress - City Chic 
Bangles - Virtu
Shoes - Capture
Glasses - Rubi








Love and Light xox

No comments:

Post a Comment