Monday 4 February 2013

OOTD - Red - Aussie Curves Catch-up

RED DRESS SPECIAL!

I should say now that Red isn't really one of my favourite colours to wear, I have only just gotten use to wearing Red lipstick. Today's weather here in Auckland is tragic, it's been raining all day, I planned to go to the pools today with my nephews, because the weather has been fantastic summer weather, so apart from going for a swim, I also wanted to get some shots for this weeks challenge by the pool, but it ain't happening today or tomorrow, so it will have to wait for Wednesday, which is a public holiday for us here. 

So what did I do on my day off, I went shopping, to the mall and then this afternoon to do some grocery shopping and it just so happens I was able to use this outfit for an Aussie Curves catch-up post as well. 

Another one of City Chic's beautiful creations, it definitely has a Pin Up look to it. The bolero, was not my first choice to wear with this beautiful dress and my shoes I absolutely am in love with my shoes, I know you's would have seen these in a few posts already, but they are so comfortable.

So here goes my RED DRESS SPECIAL,







Dress - City Chic
Bolero - Concept
Shoes - Number One Shoe Warehouse 
Satchel - Equip

Hope you are all having a wonderful day. 

Love and light xox.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pleats on the dress. Any particular reason why you don't like red? I think it looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel,
      Thanks commenting, no particular reason Mel, I think it's just not a favourite colour is all, the dress has a lot going for it I must admit, the colour always gets great compliments,including the style of the dress.

      Delete