Thursday 31 January 2013

OOTD - City Chic Dresses

My goodness I feel like a City Chic Bitch, CC sales have been amazing this summer and I am in love with how the dresses are looking on me.

I had loads of fun in today's outfit. But I must admit I hate wearing white I am so conscious of getting it dirty.

I rocked my dress boleroless today and I love how the sun and breeze kiss my gorgeous arms lol.
Unfortunately the photos were crap as I had to use my iPad. I have done the best I could do with them but, still they were crap. I will wear this outfit again one day an take proper photos promise.

Dress / ring / Jacket - City Chic
Ring - Diva
Shoes - The Number One Shoe Warehouse

I will catch again tomorrow with another OOTD post.

Love and light xox.













No comments:

Post a Comment