Tuesday 29 January 2013

OOTD - Orange - Aussie Curves Catch-ups

If there is one thing I love about being a librarian it is being free to dress as you please. There are no strict rules and no dress codes, I think the only expectation is that we dress tidy. There maybe expectations from the public about what librarians should be dressed like, as the normal idea of a librarian is usually an old lady who wears glasses and walks around telling everyone to be quiet.

Libraries are changing all over the world and so are the librarians. This is great for me as I get to be as fashionable as I want to be and never feel out of place. Sadly today's photos were not taken at the library as I didn't have my phone on me. So when I dropped my nephew off to boarding school this afternoon I got some photos taken of my outfit under the trees outside of his dorm. Luckily they were all at dinner. But I was still fast because it was too hot to stand around and I didn't want to embarrass my nephew if they came back hehe.

Now my outfit of the day was planned and deliberate, I have been on holiday for six weeks and today was my first day back. My outfit planned because I wanted to do a Catch up Aussie Curves post as well. I will continue to do this until I have caught up, the added bonus is that I will have a reason to post on my blog everyday. Yay!!!

I love this dress it is a great Summer dress, nice and cool and I am a big fan of chiffon in the Summer months. I also really love this combination of Orange and Blue, I know the challenge was Orange but I thought these Blue accents just gave it that something extra.





 I also really love this combination of Orange and Blue, I know the challenge was Orange but I thought these Blue accents just gave it that something extra.





Dress - Ezibuy - Capture Woman
Shoes/Glasses - Rubi
Bracelets - Diva
Necklace- Virtu
Ring - Craft Barn Tauranga
Earrings - Diva
Belt - City Chic

This is my OOTD,
Love and Light xox

No comments:

Post a Comment