Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sweet Inspiration for 2013


Kia Ora,

My name is Margaret-Rose and for the last six months I have been an avid reader of fatshion blogs from all over the world. Talk about a phat load of inspiration, I myself am a NZ Size 26 probably going on 28 but at the moment I am still finding it hard to except that fact. These women and their confidence to try new and different styles and cuts and look HOOTTTT!!! have given me the inspiration to do the same. At times 'Breaking the Rules' is exactly what is needed. 

I have always been a lover of fashion and I'm not scared to say that even though I am juicy and curvacious all the way around I always dress to kill and I will pay as much as I can afford too for the perfect outfit for the perfect occasion. I mean most women love to shop, but you can't buy taste. My great fashion sense was definitely passed down, my mum and her sisters are very fashionable women and no matter what size they are they are always on trend and looking fabulous.


Even though this is so, as I said 'Breaking the Rules' is exactly what is needed, I have never been able to tell exactly what shape I am, Am I an Apple? Am I a Pear? Who knows! All I know is these fatshion blogs have given me the inspiration to do things I wouldn't normally do. For example; as a plus-size women I hate my knees, they are are thick and look like trunks, but since I had the confidence to walk around in togs well camping this summer, I got my 'Black on" (tan) I am the same colour from top to bottom and I have been wearing skirts and dresses above my knees and feel so confident in doing so. 

So yes I suppose this Blog is the beginning of something fantastic, my very own FATSHION blog. Which is actually Quite funny, I don't know if it was because I made a decision last year to start doing something about my weight, because health wise it isn't looking good, is it just a copp out?because I must admit that I am so comfortable at this weight right now, I feel like I am happy, but is it just an excuse, who know's this is something I will have to find out as the year goes on. 

Before I leave my introduction outfit,

Jacket - City Chic - XL
Dress - City Chic - XL
Bracelet - City Chic
Ring - Diva
Shoes - Garage - Size 9

This is only the beginning.
Love and Light!!!

Margaret-Rose








No comments:

Post a Comment