Monday 1 July 2013

Aussie Curves - Pink

This week it is all about being pretty in PINK :) 





I love bright colours and Pink is definitely a colour that features a lot in my wardrobe. I can't say it's one of my favourite colours, but I gravitate towards this colour always.

Because I have so much PINK to pick from, it made it hard to pick what I wanted to wear, so I decided to go with the newest PINK items I have recently added to my wardrobe and today it's all about the accessories.
So lets start off with the Pink stockings, I love these Stockings, so gorgeously bright and they are sure to get some attention wherever I go. I got these from the WE LOVE COLORS website, they are great quality and comfortable, they don't slip down at all and I have had these for at least two months. I love the fact that they are totally Opaque and I love that I get to wear some funky coloured stockings this winter. 



My dress and jacket are repeat blog offenders, but I should say that since I got this dress it has been my GO TOO dress, I love it is my most favourite BUY of this year.

Both of these bangles I bought from TS14 and the earrings I got from my mum aren't they just cute. 



I have to say thanks to my Sister as these boots belong to her, I couldn't find my own boots I was going to wear, but these are totally comfortable. I love this seasons boots and the thick heels too. 

Jacket - Asos Curve
Dress - City Chic
Boots - Kmart
Stockings/tights/hoisery - We love colors
Bangles - TS14+
Earrings - Gifted
Watch - Michael Kors

So that is my PINK outfit this week, I hope you like. 

Love and Light xox.




12 comments:

  1. Fantastic outfit! I really have to get on the We Love Colours bandwagon soon. Those tights are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, you definitely have to try them out, they have free shipping for NZ and Aussie till the end of July. Have a go!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the tights. I haven't tried their opaque ones - how are they for sizing??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karyn, the sizing is fantastic and they don't slide down which is what I love, even though they are Opaque they are still very breathable and comfortable too.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fabulous Margaret Rose - those hot pink tights are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tights!!! Love them!! The colour is stunning! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kate, they are a pretty cool colour, fabulous way to get colour in the wardrobe during these winter months :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Those tights are amazing and the jacket is pretty darn great too. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous of those tights... what a fab colour! Love this look.

    ReplyDelete