Wednesday 26 June 2013

Aussie Curves - Metallic

Kia ora to my fellow Aussie Curvettes,
Yes I am back, it has been way too long, but I am back up in the mix and hopefully I am here to stay for the rest of the challenges, I will be doing a lot of Catch up posts for everyone to check out too, so please do subscribe or take some time out and check me out.

Of all weeks to return, I come back the METALLIC week, metallic items of clothing have not found there way into my wardrobe often in the past, until very recently, both times they came in the form of leggings and I have been dying to wear them somewhere but there hasn't been an occasion to wear them, so what did I do I wore them to work lol. That's the fun thing about working in a Library we have the freedom to dress the way we want too, of course we have to be tidy, but it doesn't stop us from having fun with fashion.

After all of that it isn't the leggings on display today for Metallic week, I have a dress that I have worn a couple of times, I admit I love the fabric, but the fit isn't the best on me, but I couldn't bring myself to send it back. Those of you who shop at ASOS would have come across this dress and I admit that I didn't realise that there was metallic threads through the dress when I ordered it. (Yep, so you know how often I read the finer details). Anyway I love it, I would wear it more often if the fit was better, so today I decided to rock this dress again for the third time since I bought it.


aussieoutfit-08-600x112

 Because it's a little more short then I would prefer, I'm rocking it with some Opaque black stockings/tights and because of the extra nip in the air I have put some fishnet stockings of them as well.


Yes you may have noticed I am taking the photos with my iPad and I they are selfies, so I did the best I could. It's getting dark quite early here in Auckland, so by the time I get home its too dark to take any photos and it's too cold as well.

aussieoutfit-08-600x112

So I chose to accessorise my outfit with more Metallic jewellery and these gorgeous maroon suede booties by Pulp, they are so comfortable too.


Dress - Asos Curve
Booties - Pulp at Hannahs
Ring - City Chic
Bracelet - Diva 
Earrings - Equip 

I am so glad to finally be back my fellow Curvettes. 

Love and Light xox

disclaimer_aussiecurves1


13 comments:

  1. I kept eyeing that dress up for weeks! you look beautiful in it! Im finding it hard to get outfit photos lately too because of weather and getting dark early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ezmae, thank you and I totally know what you mean about trying to get some outfit photos lately because of the horrible weather.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Margaret, it's great to have you back :)
    Hot dress! I love houndstooth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, I love Houndstooth too, I wish I could find more :)

      Delete
  3. I love houndstooth too!! You look great.
    By the way, your comment identification prove-that-you're-not-a-robot thing is switched on. I'd recommend dactivating it in your settings because it can discourage people from commenting. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, I think I have changed it around now.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous dress! And those boots are too cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a great dress - I can see why you kept it. Love your styling too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks Jojo, I love your styling too, it definitely is a gorgeous dress.

      Delete
  6. That dress is gorgeous, the print is really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress! And those boots are super cool!

    ReplyDelete