Tuesday 25 June 2013

Happy Birthday OOTD 2013

Hello Everyone,

Well yesterday was my birthday and after two weeks of full on horrible Winter weather,FREEZING COLD TEMPERATURES, RAIN, THUNDER STORMS and miserable GREY SKIES, we had a beautiful sunny day, there was still a pinch in the air, but it was fabulous to wake up to the warm delicious SUN shining through my bedroom windows, I knew it was going to be the beginning of a fabulous day.

Apart from waking up to the delicious Sun, I had some presents waiting for me on my bedside table, now I should tell you that this isn't a usual occurance for me. My husband is wonderful, but to be honest he has never really done gifts that well, although he has bought me things in the past that I have loved, he hasn't ever really bought me a birthday present I didn't already know about it before, even though I spied out some pamphlets that weren't mine, I still really wasn't that sure and I wasn't going to get my hopes up. hehehe



So of course I gave him some cuddles before having a look at them, he has only bought me jewellery one other time which was a necklace and I love it and still have it, I have worn it in another OOTD post.




First present was from Michael Hill Jewellers, some Rose Gold twisted hoop earrings to go with my Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch that I already bought myself for my birthday hehe and............................


these new Pandora charms and clips for my bracelet, so originally I only had six charms, I have been quite slack with my Pandora bracelet, but my husband doubled the amount in one birthday, thanks my darling. I love them, I actually would love anything he bought me himself, because he bought it and that is a big ask hehehe. So my Pandora bracelet is filling up.



So you probably may have realised that my husband stayed home with me for the day, lucky me, we went out to breakfast with an Uncle I share my birthday date with, I couldn't get any photos with him because my phone is out of action for now and my camera was at home. But I managed to get a couple of photos up on Instagram of my OOTD. Here they are!! I love this combination of colours and I have been wanting to wear this dress for a long time now but I hadn't got the opportunity to wear it until yesterday.



HANDS ON HIPS


HANDS DOWN

I loved this outfit of the day, Casual but pretty.


We pretty just mucked around for the day, went to go and see how much it will cost to be my phone fixed, then we both had a nap when we got home. My sister and husband bought Chinese for tea, which was nice we didn't have to cook anything and then, then we had a yummy birthday Cheescake, with was delicious the combination of Almonds and Passionfruit it undeniably one of my favourite Cheesecake combinations. It was yum then to top it of my Sister had a few pressies for me as well. I had a wonderful day it my pretty OOTD.


YUMMY CHEESECAKE



PRESSIES FROM MY SISTER. Thank you. :)
(This photo doesn't do these colours justice unfortunately, I love them)

Thanks to everyone who was apart of my special day, to my husband I love you with all my heart, thank you for loving me just the same, Mum and Dad love you's soo much, to my sisters and brothers who are always there for me, Love yous and your families as well,
thanks to my facebook family for all the birthday wishes too.




Dress - Asos Curve
Cardi - Garage from The Warehouse
Belt - City Chic
Ballet flats - The Number One Shoe Warehousse
Watch - Micharl Kors
Earrings - Michael Hill Jeweller
Bracelet - Pandora
Glasses - Rubi

Love and Light xox.


1 comment:

  1. Shop the newest fashion in plus size clothing from https://www.lucyclothing.com.au/plussizeclothingaustralia . Shop dresses, jeans, tops, shoes then much more! Browse all our new styles in sizes

    ReplyDelete