Tuesday 25 June 2013

INSTA-CHIC OF THE WEEK @mynameismargaretrose

I forgot to tell you all about my exciting news, this was definitely a reason to celebrate last Friday. I won the Insta-Chic of the Week along with the lovely comments below from City Chic. :)


Congrats to @mynameismargaretrose who has won our INSTA-CHIC OF THE WEEK!

Margaret-Rose always looks insta-chic no matter where she is going and we love her style!

This picture will be featured in next Friday's email newsletter, Instagram, Facebook + Margaret-Rose has won a $50 City Chic Online Voucher!

Keep the fab photos coming via Facebook and Instagram (hashtag #citychiconline) and tell us in 25 words or less 'Why you chose this outfit' - we select a new INSTA-CHIC each week and the winning pic is featured in our email newsletter, Instagram, Facebook AND you will also get a $50 City Chic Online Voucher!
 CC x
#instachicoftheweek #citychic #curves


  I thought this was so cool, so I thought I would post it on my blog. I never really win anything so it was a real shock and I was totally suprised, sorry to say I didn't even realise I had entered a competition. Those sneaky ladies at the City Chic store at St Lukes, Auckland.

Thanks so much City Chic, for making fashionable clothes that fit my Curves perfectly all the time.




Love and Light xox

No comments:

Post a Comment