Wednesday 26 June 2013

Michael Kors Addict

I thought I should share.

Ok, I am officially a Michael Kors addict, please someone sort things out, I don't know how I am going to handle this addiction, anything Michael Kors here in New Zealand is so expensive. The beautiful handbags, purses and my personal favourite at the moment Michael Kors watches. Thankfully the two Michael Kors pieces I do have I got for a very good price for New Zealand standards anyway. Less then half the NZ retail price, I know who's shocked, because I certainly was, I was jumping up and down literally at Smith and Caughey's when she told me the Sale Price.

Number One: 

Michael Kors Madison Chronograph Faux Horn Womens Watch MK5558







Number Two:

Michael Kors Men's Runway Rose-Tone Watch MK8096





Everywhere I look online these same watches are around the NZ$500 - NZ$700 mark, way too expensive for me unfortunately so I can only wait until they are on Sale. I have been trying to look for places where I can order them online and I really want to try ordering them from Amazon, but everyone I know here in New Zealand who has ordered from Amazon in the past have only ever ordered Books or DVDs.

If any New Zealanders who have tried ordering anything other then books from Amazon please let me know how you got on, even if you have any general information about how I can get myself some Michael Kors wears for a better price. I will have to do a dummy run one day.

Love and Light xox.

2 comments:

  1. Is this sale still on love the watches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry unfortunately it's not, the SALE they had at Smith & Caughey's was exactly two weeks ago it was a 25% off everything in Store, but the MK5558 price had already been reduced, the photos don't really do them justice at all, I truly am in love with these watches.

      Delete