Tuesday 18 June 2013

Playing catch up

Hey everyone,
I know it has been forever since my last post so many fabulous OOTDs and so many Shopping Hauls I have missed out on, most importantly so many weeks of Aussie Curves Challenges I have missed :( !!
Believe me when I say I have been so busy with nothing else other then LIFE. For the last 8 months I was lucky enough to be allowed to Co-Curate an exhibition called 'Manatunga' the closest english translation for this is 'Heirlooms', basically we are showcasing Historic Maori treasures we hold in our Heritage collection and it has definitely been a huge learning experience for me.

I am also in my last year of full-time study and I cant wait for that part of my life to be done and dusted. Seriously! the majority of the writing I have been doing is essays upon essays. I love the pressure though.

I have however had heaps of time to shop, I absolutely love online shopping,  I especially love my ladies at the City Chic store at St Lukes. Shout out to all of you fantabulous ladies.

On another scale I have recently been watching a lot of Fatshion ladies on YouTube,  which is a whole other ball game again, amazing and very inspirational. I have been recently posting OOTDs on my Instagraam, which is all I have for you at the moment, but now that I have time, Watch this space :). 

That is all I have at the moment I hope all is well.

Love and light xox.

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! Fellow kiwi here. :) I'm always glad to find new blogs from kiwis. I was born in Auckland but live in Cantab now, also in uni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jana, thanks so much for popping in and checking things out. Do you have a blog? Let me know if you do. :)

      Delete